Indo-China Agriculture VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
We produce cold pressed virgin coconut oil
ABOUT Virgin Coconut Oil
Many studies have demonstrated that cold-pressed VCO preserves the natural taste, smell, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals within the coconut, which makes it more expensive in the market than the heat-treated methods.
Great Health Benefits
As per Harvard Medical School literature, coconut oil improves the levels of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) which assists in promoting heart health.
Strong evidence shows that almost 50% of fats found in coconut oil are medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acids which are assimilated easily by the intestine and can be used by the body to make energy.
Recent studies recommend that the use of coconut oil enhances the cognitive abilities of Alzheimer’s patients, particularly in language and orientation areas.
The MCTs present in coconut oil is super-rich in ketones linked with boosting memory.
Evidence from the journal Lipids suggests that coconut is beneficial in burning the adamant fat in the abdomen and aids in losing weight.
Research conducted at University Sains Malaysia alludes that coconut oil can boost the body’s metabolic rate by getting rid of the stress on the pancreas by burning energy and aiding obese people to lose weight.
As stated in the Journal of Cosmetic Science, coconut oil is very powerful in lowering protein loss which can lead to weaker hair quality.
Having a low molecular weight, coconut oil can diffuse deep into the hair shaft and prevent hair damage.
Coconut oil is extensively used as hair care oil in the production of several conditioners and dandruff relief lotions.
Virgin Coconut Oils are widely used in the treatment of several skin problems including:
• Lowering the severity of eczema and psoriasis.
• Guards against the dangerous effects of UV rays.
• Easing symptoms of atopic dermatitis when compared to other mineral oil.
• Helps in accelerating the wound healing due to its powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Safe and effective moisturizer for all types of skin, including dry skin.
• Strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal; and guards the skin from Staphylococcus aureus that leads to pimples and other skin infections.
• Aids in healing from burns.
• Delays signs of wrinkles and ageing of the skin.